Register for Global GPR Congress
March 22-23, 2021
Engineering CEUs available for registered attendees
"There is so much crossover in reasons for failure and success across disciplines, but too often professionals working in different spaces do not have meaningful conversations with each other ."
The Global GPR Congress is a unique opportunity for GPR users worldwide
While topics related to GPR are frequently addressed at industry specific events, there has never been a place where all GPR users can go to learn from each other. Bringing users together from a variety of industries and applications gives participants a pathway for accelerated learning opportunities, and provides a forum for discussion on user-critical topics.
This global GPR event is focused on bringing together new and experienced users from both the academic and private sector. This will benefit the industry by providing a forum for open discussion and continuous learning through shared ideas and experience.
We invite subject matter experts on any of these applications or issues to submit an abstract for consideration for the Global GPR Congress or Global Excavation Safety Conference.
Topics Open for Discussion
- GPR Certifications
- When do they help? When do they hinder?
- Inclusive vs Exclusive Training
- 3rd Party Vendors
- Should certifications be allowed virtually or require hands-on participation?
- Cutting Edge vs Bleeding Edge
- What’s Up and Coming vs What’s Up and Failing?
- Good marketing doesn’t mean it’s good technology
- Overselling GPR from Drones to Magic Boxes
- Manufacturers and end users welcome
- Discuss the process from the service provider to the end customer
- Ethical selling
- Transparency in the GPR market
- Subsurface Utility Mapping
- Damage Prevention
- Concrete/Structural/Infrastructure Inspection
- Environmental/Geological/Archaeological Applications
- Cemetery Mapping
- Water Contamination
(All times CST)
Monday, March 22
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Abstract Topic Submission Reports
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Networking
Tuesday, March 23
8:00 am – 8:30 am GPR Consortium Annual Meeting
8:30 am – 2:00 pm Open Discussion Topics
Hosted on Excavation Safety Alliance (ESA)
Coming Spring 2021, The Excavation Safety Alliance is the utility safety industry's first membership community focused on developing actionable solutions to industry problems. Sign up today to be the first to hear about hundreds of hours of training content, town hall discussions, access to ESA exclusive deals, and much more.