Learn how to prevent cross bores to save money and save lives!
Created to provide underground utility operators, contractors, and service providers guidance for minimizing utility conflicts due to cross bore strikes, this course covers a wide range of cross bore safety topics, from the evaluation of existing cross cores to regulatory requirements.
The increased use of trenchless excavation technologies has increased potential for cross bores. CBSA brought together locating services, manufacturers, utility owners, contractors, and industry consultants to create high-quality standards, guidelines, and best practices for cross bore safety.
Who Should Attend?
- Utility program managers for cross bore risk
- Damage prevention managers
- Construction project managers
- Construction damage prevention/safety managers
- Service provider managers for utility cross bore inspection projects
- Regulators for rates and regulators for safety
- Risk managers/liability insurance managers
Sam Ariaratnam, Ph.D., P.E., P.Eng., F.ASCE, F.ISTT, FCAE, NAC
Professor, Arizona State University
Beavers-Ames Chair of Heavy Construction
Executive Vice President, Quanta Services' Mears Group
Director of Quality, Mears
President, Cross Bore Safety Association